Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring, Is That You?

FINALLY!
The weather in this city has been wild the past few weeks, one day it's 15 degrees, the next it's snowing. But, it seems that the last week of finals have brought some beautiful weather! (This weekend it's supposed to reach 17 degrees, which is huge for April) This Thursday marks the last lady's night of the 2008/2009 school year! And to honour the night, I am planning on wearing these fabulous feather strappy sandals. I got them online, actually - they're a little more "hookery" than I would like, but I still adore them - and I've been dying for the perfect occasion to wear them. I feel they kinda welcome spring nicely, haha! I'm still debating on the rest of the outfit! ...I really should be studying!

xo
Thead


Currently listening to: Blow Soundtrack
..probably my favourite movie, mmm johnny depp 

No comments:

Post a Comment