Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shades?

So, it seems I've turned out to be a very forgetful person! Just last week I lost my favourite Ralph Lauren aviators that I had surprisingly kept in amazing condition for 2 years - huge in my world! I left them at the sketchiest bar I have ever been to, I went back within ten minutes of leaving and they had already been stolen! One thing I've learned about this town is, Sandwich Town may look nice, but do NOT go into the bars! 

Anyways, summer, for me, starts in... SIX DAYS! With that date quickly approaching, my deadline to find fabulous, face framing sunglasses is also creeping up! I'm debating over the style - the classic ray bans, returning to the aviators, stretching way back into my closet and getting massive bug eye shades, or trying something totally new. I have no idea what I want right now, and with a limited student "budget", I have to make a wise choice here. This is eyewear!

American Apparel Vintage Eyewear - Darka, $50 (I NEED THESE!)
American Apparel Vintage Eyewear, $50
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, $140
Chloe Myrte Sunglasses, $290
Linda Farrow Luxe Aviators, $540


The hunt will continue....


xo
Thead!



No comments:

Post a Comment