Monday, April 13, 2009

Binge

I tend to over-purchase magazines in stressful times! There was one more magazine this month, but I've been so frazzled I'm not sure what it was or where it is. But here's what I'm thinking: 
1. I think Miley Cyrus needs to get off my magazine covers.
2. I am definately not a Beyonce fan either
3. I'm not entirely sure why I buy Cosmo, it's the same shit every month, with different pictures. One month doggy-style is huge, the next it's cowgirl. I kinda just have a girl crush on Whitney. welllll...more like i love her style!
4. I'm still not sure whether or not I like Kristen Stewart. She totally looks like a stoner, which makes me love her
5. The "Laughing Matter: Comedy's New Legends" spread in Vanity Fair was amazing. I'm loving the recreation of the famous Tom Ford, Scarlett Johansson, and Keira Knightley Vanity Fair cover with Paul Rudd, Johan Hill, Seth Rogen, and Jason Segal. I love every comedian they feature, from Russell Brand to Amy Phoeler. (love her new show, btw)



Once I'm done reading them all, cover to cover, I'll expand past "I hate whos on the cover"

This may take time! Geeeze, i need for exams to end!

xo
Thead

No comments:

Post a Comment