Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've Got A Crush

I kinda have this thing for Diane Kruger. I really don't know what it is, because honestly I dont think I've seen a movie with her in it. I really just LOOOOVE the things she wears, and she kinda has this air of 'coolness' about her! Plus, she always wears fantastic shoes!


If I owed this dress, I don't think I'd everrrr take it off! Of course, it's Marchesa <3 
Kruger at the 6th Annual New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance, on April 15, 2009
With boyfriend, Joshua Jackson (i've got a crush on him too)

....Here are some more looks I'm loving! 

...this just became my new summer outfit
Longchamp's 60th Anniversary Celebration in New York City 
Venice Film Festival's Presentation of "Valentino: The Last Emperor"
This is similar to the lilac Marchesa I first showed, because if i owned it, getting me to take it off would be impossible!
Jaeger dinner at the Fondacion Cini during the 65th Venice Film Festival on August 31, 2008
LOVINGGG the shoes!
"Pour Elle" Premier, Paris, November 2008
She just looks coooool
Marchesa Fall 2009 

xo
Thead

p.s. IM DONE EXAMSSSS

1 comment:

  1. i've got a crush on Marchesa clothing <3
    i want to marry all of it.

    -po .. who is going to miss her thead.
    you have have po- without -thead

    ReplyDelete