Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gold-Lined Maple Leaf !!

YESSSSS! GOLD FOR WOMEN'S HOCKEY!!
I have a huge love for hockey ever since I was about 13 and I am seriously so happy these Canadian ladies just DOMINATE when they're on the ice!
we won gold with a 2-0 Score against the U.S. and that just makes it ten times better, against the U.S.!

I'm praying and crossing my fingers that the men step it up and get the gold too. But they definitely stepped it up against Russia, what an AMAZING game that was.
Its our game. we need to show the U.S. who's boss at this game!!
Marie-Philip Poulin is SICK!!!

Thead, this is my ultimate dream. I know yours is skiing but mine is hockey, I am definitely hitting the ice and playing all day tomorrow! I'm soo in love. OH and also I plan on joining a summer Ice hockey team!! I'm getting serious about it haha! I'm gonna be a fashionista hockey player. omgsh. so excited!

one last thing, I will marry this awesome man. Jonathon Toews... Captain for the Chicago Blackhawks and Centre (and a GREAT support defense, thoroughly proved in the qualification game against Russia) for the Canadian team
My tribute :



mmm <3
can't wait till tomorrow to take down Slovakia ( should be cake.) !

Po <3

No comments:

Post a Comment