Friday, April 22, 2011

One of the best moments of my life...

 April 21, 2011. 
"When Anna met Tommy " exhibit at the Bay Queen St. West .
 Tommy from Jak & Jill Blog is a well known photographer and has been capturing amazing moments of Anna Dello Russo, who he calls his muse. So the Bay had an exhibit of her amazing clothes and blow-up pictures over the years... I will post more pictures but this is what we took so far: 


Anna Dello Russo walking down towards us. 
I became speachless


This guy was in line behind us, haha he was SO awesome.
Anna loovedd him.


Every moment I got, this was one of  Anna's dresses I would run back to and just stroke.

I'll post my signed autograph picture soon, as well as the sweeet souvenir we got from her!

Seriously..it was such an amazing moment.
 I didn't know what the hell to wear so I gave up...so stressful!

Po <3

No comments:

Post a Comment