Friday, May 28, 2010

Shit, I'm speechless

Sex and the City 2 literally gave me shivers.
i don't think a smile came off my face at any point.. other than my shocked moments.
Honestly, I don't give two shits about what anyone says or the critics (but seeing as how the critics are all bald fat men..what the hell do they know)
I give this movie 6 stars..out of 5
Hot Men.
Fabulous Shoes
Gorgeous Clothes
Stunning Settings
and my four favorite girls...
Thead when you see it, can you please watch samantha near the end when she causes a scene (that's all i say) i DIED laughing. just DIED. she is my hero.

I LOVED Samantha's pants.
and Carrie's dress was so gorgeous

Watch Samantha too when they finish the song in this part, again..HERO
LOVE her jacket too.
Samantha has always been my favorite, and her style in this movie was just epic.
Screw Carrie, she's too whiny.
Samantha is gold.

Po <3

No comments:

Post a Comment