Monday, May 31, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Thead, you are going to think I'm so lame..
BUT
I am defining my summer as a movie: Breakfast at Tiffanys
Sleeping all the time,
no lie.
Replace Cat for The Dude.

Gots me a new boy.
No Fred baby, but still a cannoli.
(I need a hat like that asap)

Jobless, so I shop (I still don't get how I can..but I do) and eat.
this is my Holly Golightly summer.



Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds? 


Paul Varjack: The mean reds, you mean like the blues? 


Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's 
been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. 
The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know 
what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Oh Golly, Gee, Damn
Po <3

No comments:

Post a Comment