Friday, March 5, 2010

Where the road needs to lead me :

Thead, improving our lives asap
seriously.. I freaked out when i saw Anna Dello Russo on Jak& Jill.
Her apartment is amazing
She is majestic.
and She is in my "top 10 people i look up to" list





And then also please read her " Day in the Life of " on Style.com  


Her life is a dream, and we must work hard to become as successful and brilliant as she is. 
This goal, and to become an awesome hockey player.
That is going to be me.

Po <3

ps. miss you thead. loads.
and erin, you too. btw.

3 comments:

  1. that first photo is my mac's background:)
    thead

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise, i miss you too! less than two months. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS MY BACKGROUND TOO!
    its fucking gorgeous.

    get yo world-travelling butt home! haha

    - Dee

    ReplyDelete