Saturday, March 27, 2010

Next Big Thang

Dear Thead and world,
I would like to introduce y'all to a very dear friend of mine.
Erin Leydon.
(bio:) born May 15, 1989,  went to TDCH ..um.. ok seriously now though

She's an influence to me in so many ways, fashion-wise and just life-wise.
She's an an amazing (understatement) photographer, goes to OCAD in Toronto for it, and is currently studying abroad in Florence Italy.
I seriously believe she's gonna go big, so world: get ready for this Irish beauty.
She always puts me in awe everytime I look at her pictures and she has one of the greatest personalities and sweetest heart I have ever met, I absolutely love our conversation and talking to her.. not to mention pretty good humour and we do have fun making fun of people together..oops.. haha
she also has a pretty impressive closet.. like soo freakin good, great taste!
Thanks exes for making us friends.. you were good for something! ha.

so I dedicate this post to a wonderful, gorgeous, ridiculously talented lady named Er.
(ya i stole pics, deal with it :P )
Here's some of her work:


I love this one.
So Nylon feel.
cutie patuttie
Thead, LOOK AT THOSE SHOES.
shit eh.



To learn more about such talent in one little woman, go to :
Or  check out her blog:

so yes thead, that is erin, I hope you think she's rad...cause she IS

TORONTO LG FASHION WEEK STARTS TOMORROW!
i'm working from 9am-12am.
do the math.
FAAACK YEA!

Peace, 
Po <3

2 comments:

  1. DENISE!
    no you did not.
    you are a crazy, amazing girl. thanks for this... this is way too sweet of you!

    so, i think you and lauren (thead) need to be my models this summer. what do you think? we can do a sweet fashion shoot... and spice up your blog. say yes?!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O :O :O
    we would absolutely love that.
    like erin, this is actually a serious thing

    "Who are Po & Thead"
    that is the name of our photoshoot.
    we'll find a field. and do it in heels.
    done.

    and no im not too nice! everything isaid was completley truuee!
    love you,
    D.

    ReplyDelete