Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shit - University is Hard


I just posted this on lookbook - FINALLY, something new!
I wore the shirt for my little new years gathering, I think it was sparkly enough for the occasion :P


as you can see from my belly, i'm about five months pregnant
haa kidding! stripes are totally unflattering for me, but honestly i could give a shit. LOVE this shirt. plus, its way comfy, and has shoulder pads!

innnnn love with leather. rooms so messy :S


i've totally been slacking on blogging, and posting, but im still trying to get back into the swing of things this semester! I have so much fucking work it's absolutely INSANE. Im not sure where I found the time to take and post these photos!
School's definitely overwhelming this semester - its my first FULL semester ever! I knew I can handle five HARD classes, but I didn't realize how much it would consummmmme my life! I've been assigned almost 150 pages/class for the first week alone, PLUS the 420 pages I had to read about the Peloponnesian War for my Internation Law class. Shit, the Spartan and Athenian war was WAY cooler in 300. If only the movie were helpful for studying...


thead

No comments:

Post a Comment