Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WOW! I honestly cannot believe it's 2010 all ready!
You realize po, this past decade, we will talk about the REST of our lives. The greatest things have happened for us from 2000-2009. We grew up, found love, graduated high school, and went away to school! But most of all, we found each other :) although it wass closer to the end of the decade, i feel like i've been thru many decades with you! :)
And the best part about this is - 2010 is bringing on an even BETTER decade. Our 20s are officially upon us! I can't fucking wait to see what the next year brings!


Anyways, I know I've been a little slow with the pictures lately! I've been SOO busy and sick that i havent had a moment to myself for the past two weeks :( Luckily, I'm back to school and I have about a week before school starts. All I have to do is spend my hard earned christmas money shopping, and take pictures of everything I got for Christmas. 


It'll be soon - promise!


Thead

No comments:

Post a Comment