Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Old Mill

Today I was at the Old Mill in Toronto to celebrate my cousin's fiance, Michelle's, bridal shower. I have to say, it was an absolutely beautiful shower in an equally amazing building. Sadly, i was the best dressed at this shindig, and I only wore this! (in the centre) It wasnt a very fashion-stimulating afternoon. But it was filled with tea and cakes -- my favourite!

it's not the closest possible picture, but it kind of shows the tudor style of the building!

while we were there, my ex-neighbour, who's a Toronto po-po, showed up in full uniform. I played with the hangcuffs for a while, before i discovered this gansta helmet. bang bang, watch out world ;)
p.s. i think i kinda look hella-intoxicated here


..Sometime this week I'll get the Mango dress up so you can see how very Carrie Bradshaw it is. sexy sexyy

xo
thead

1 comment:

  1. well DUH you would be the best dressed there!!
    you shoulda stole the handcuffs

    i cannot WAIT to seee the dress!!

    <3 Po

    ReplyDelete