Friday, July 10, 2009

Cherry Blossoms

So, I suck, I know. 
Buuut my life has been hectic, lots of shit going on in my world - dumpage (ouchy), tickets being issued, lame jobs, school stress.. and more. the weekends coming up! YAY, its going to be awesome for me, i'm partying downtown T.O. sat night so i'm super pumped! so i will do major blogging soon once i have a real day off!

but i will leave you with this : the cherry blossom girl - i'm loving this site, just so happy and summery and pretty.
i love pretty :) 
...and thead.

- Po <3

2 comments:

  1. ahh a ticket?! were you speeding? drunk in public?

    and where ya headin' dt? im jealous youre gonna party there :( imm jealousss


    thead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speeding and failure to surrender insurance card ( i didn't know where the hell it was in my dads car..lame)

    and i;m going to Sky Bar!! at guvernment!! im so exciteeedd.
    i don't know what to wear though ! AH

    -Po <3

    ReplyDelete