Sunday, May 3, 2009

NEW NEW NEW


Today I had the pleasure of returning to malls :)
I've been working NON stop since I got back from school, and this friday I finally get PAIDDDD. However, I was birthday shopping with my mum today, and she bought me the CUTEST dress. My dad's calling it the sac dress, and for once, he's right, thats exactly what it's called! Po, you'd loved it! American Apparel. Baby blue (obviously HUGE for me, since i buy all clothing in three colours: white, beige, black). and multiple styled! ch-ch-check it out...

^ this is the colour, Po!






Love this dress! 

xo 
Thead

2 comments:

  1. vair vair nicee!
    i would gladly switch lives with you though... i neeeed money i've been at the mall everyday since i've been home ( i swear nooo lie!)
    and i was gonnnaa tell you, i have an interview at American Apparel in Vaughan mills on Thursday.
    one word: DISCOUNTTTTTTTTTTTT

    i like your dress :)
    -PO

    ReplyDelete