Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Hardest Thing To Find

Free People is the biggest tease! I was waiting to buy these beauts until I got home from school, and actually got my own money, and the day I go to buy them, they're sold out! JUST my luck!

But last friday i scoured the malls, lonely (hehe Po), and found these gorgeous wedges from Nine West. The price wasn't bad, but I intended to wear these most days of summer and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about being in a constant four inch heel. I think the wedges from Free People would've been more practical, but who's looking for practicality today, right. hehe. Anyways, I still love them, and have so far had no problem running around the ville. 

ok - now i'm done buying shoes til spring. so sad, i know :(

xo
Thead

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cuuutee!!
    nine west rocks.
    -Po

    ReplyDelete