Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Costume Institute of Gala at the Met

 My life has been so consumed by the Royal Wedding/Election/Work that I really havent had much time for anything lately, let alone blogs and fashion. 

Here are a few of my favourites from the Alexander McQueen themed Met Gala, in no particular order

hate the hair colour, LOVE the Chanel dress
i dont care if this dress is reminiscent of her role as Wednesday in the Addams Family - this dress is breathtaking and completely suits her.
Princess Di sleeves!
fab. 
gosh i just love Emma Stone. i wanna be her friend haha
Diane Kruger always looks amazing
my favourite Alexander McQueen clutch, of all time.
 gah i wish i was beside MKO, enjoying Florence & the Machine
just cause i love A+MKO
Elle Fanning. 
I absolutely love that she looks her age... in Valentino. 
 Frida Pinto's dress has got to be one of my favourites from the entire night. 
pure perfection
 HOLY SLIT.
i've developed a girl crush on Ms. Paltrow - if you havent seen Country Strong ... WATCH IT. 
..love my kilts ... and marc jacobs ha
 MKO can simply do no wrong, in my eyes. 
vintage Givenchy mmm
 Po, I know you love this dress! 
I love that Taylor Swift tried something new - I get tired of her overly girly/grandma attire
 Hamish Bowles is fantastic
 I love this dude. THESE SNOZZZBERRIES TASTE LIKE SNOZZZBERRIES.

 ...and now for the fails.
 honestly never understood ALTs style..
LOVE the dress.. but holy disconnect between the dress and hair. i wanna chop that damn braid off!

thead


No comments:

Post a Comment