Sunday, December 27, 2009

Leather Completes Me!



This is pretty much what I wore on Christmas. I honestly didn't want to take the jacket off that day, and have worn it every second possible since! Its so warm too, the perfect jacket for a Mono winter! which means i'll be cozy warm in windsor!!
I didn't really wear anything special underneath.. every year before this I got dressed up for the family dinner, and I was always the only one. This year I went super casual. It's actually the first time I wore jeans to Christmas dinner. 
I did however, get my FAVOURITE necklace fixed this Christmas :) It's similar to the 'Carrie' necklace from Sex and the City, but it's my name in arabic, and its a huge chunk of gold. 


now, let me see your christmas outfit po :)


xo
thead

No comments:

Post a Comment