Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall is here, ring the bells;


Fall setting
First outfit: Dress: Topshop, Fur Vest: H&M, Shoes & Tights: Nine West, Necklace: Photographers, vintage.(awesome)
Photographer: Leslie Rocque


Looking lost.

Fav... prob cause my face isn't showing haha.
LOVE my red MJ's! Thead, good purchase eh?



Alright, so yes, this was fun.
It was completely awkward and I had absolutely no idea what to do or how to "model"
Not only have I discovered that this is a profession that I would never ever do, but that I also need to control my face? haha def, need to work on that.
I know I'm bashing myself, but it really was fun, and a good experience!
..and I got to wear clothes I Love.


Po <3

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are lovely :) perfect purchase po
    love the tights, necklace, and vest. most of all.. love you! gorgee

    ReplyDelete