Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fall is upon us.

Fall is coming soon, and that means my birthday. (thead yours is SUPER soon eeek!) 
I think it is time to choose some candidates for my birthday presents. I have thought about it thoroughly and decided I want a sweet pair of expensive gorgeous boots! 
will you help please? 

Thead, when do you leave for cubaaa!? shopping will Probably be nice, but I don't really know :S 
and I gotta tell you about my school decisions! I'm actually excited. it seems like everything is falling into place finally ( after a super shiitty summer) I even had a nice talk in person with the ex; we met for coffee. Ya, shocking eh.
what did you ask for on your 20th year of being born? 

anyways this is one option of boots: 


Coach; New Joele Boot.


Or there's the Prada Knee high or Giuseppe Zanotti Knee highs from an earlier post ..


- Po <3


No comments:

Post a Comment